Monday, December 7, 2009

Go Me!

I start school January 5th, 2010. I applied to get my bachelor's in Environmental Science with Ashford University. It makes me feel good because I'm actually going somewhere with my life. Once we have careers(Brendon has his, and I don't have one yet...) I think everything will fall into place. We can have a little bit more stability than we do now money wise. I start off with a introductory class and everything, which is good cause I haven't really done any schooling since 2006. I feel out of the student loop.

I think we're going to "officially" start potty training Braden now. He will be 23 months old on the 12th. Wow, where does the time go? He seemed ready at 20 months, but he stopped being interested, so we waited until he wanted to again, and now that has come. Hopefully we can have a good start with this.

2 comments:

Ashley December 7, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Wow, potty training already? Let me know how it goes, I'm terrified to even start! Are you going through classes at a campus or online? I plan to finish up the last two years of my nursing degree as soon as a few things get settled. Should know what I'm doing by next June/July.

Kena December 8, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Online. That way I can stay home with Braden. :) I'm just really skeptical about day cares and who watches him... lots of crazy people out there.