Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hospital time

The last few days have been crazy. Sunday, Braden had a small fever. We gave him some motrin and he seemed ok. Around 5, he started acting weird. He wasn't blinking or moving. He wasn't responding to anything. I called 911 and while I was on the phone, Braden turned blue in the lips. I was so scared. I rode with him in the ambulance. They just told us to keep rotating motrin and tylenol. That's what we did when we got home when he started to have another seizure. This time it was full out shaking. At first he kept trying to focus on me like he was trying to fight it. He gave me a final look that seemed like "mom I can't fight it anymore" and went into the seizure. It was horrible. We called 911 again because we were told if he had another in 24 hrs to do so. They ran some labs and we stayed over night. He hasn't a fever since Monday thankfully.

0 comments: