Monday, February 15, 2010

The Cluck Cluck Pox

It's looking like Braden has the chicken pox. It's not a bad case of it, thankfully. I'm still unsure of how or where he got it from, to be honest. It's like ever since we moved to Colorado... Braden has been sicker than ever before. He had one cold in his entire life, while we lived at Fort Campbell. We moved here and he got two stomach viruses, one of which made him REALLY sick, two colds, and now the chicken pox. I get that kids are going to get sick, but I always took pride in knowing he never had his first cold until 13 - 14 months and hardly ever got sick. I guess it's about time for me to get out of that and realize now that I do go out more he will get sick(er). *sigh*

 
That's his back, but it doesn't look too bad. 

 
Afterall, he looks happy. :)


I've been glad to have Brendon home this weekend, it was a four day. He'll be going to the field tomorrow through the 28th, as I said before. It was kind of told to us at the last minute, but whatever. We're going to order a daddy doll for Braden before Brendon goes to JRTC in April. I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming deployment as best I can. It's hard, even with Brendon home. Braden really freaks out when he gets out of the car or goes to work. I know when D day comes, it's going to break my heart.

I'm waiting for Braden to go down for his nap so I can read chapters 3 - 5 in one of my texts, and chapters 2 - 3 in my other for my class. I really hate psychology. Maybe I should've applied to CCU and just flat out did general studies and transfer those to MS State's meteorology program online. I mean I'm passing my classes, but maybe this wasn't for me. I feel so stupid for not knowing that sooner that CCU was even here.

0 comments: