Friday, February 26, 2010

Exhaustion

I'm so exhausted. I really feel like this is one of the longest weeks ever. I feel so slow to keep up with Braden, as well as missing Brendon. He's a pain in my behind, but I do miss him. So does Braden. I keep thinking about how I made it through the last deployment with less exhaustion, and if I'm this exhausted after almost a week of him being gone, how am I going to make it a whole year? I feel whiny about it, but honestly, I don't know how the deployment is going to do. Brendon and I are in a better place than we were, and it feels great. I really feel like we're being the family we should be. He still has moments, but he's working on it.

I'm going to make a doctor's appointment next week. March will be a time for my yearly appointment, so maybe then I can find out some answers as to why my body is so messed up. I've looked up a few things.... it could possibly be PCOS, I hope not, but it's a possibility. It could be pregnancy, but it was too soon to tell, but we'll see. That's why I'm waiting until next week. I can find out all the answers I need at the doctor. It'll be my first time seeing a gyno here at Fort Carson. I'm a little nervous. 

I talked to Wendi, and we talked about how the deployment goes, how the unit does farewells, homecomings, ect... it's SO different than Fort Campbell. She was shocked at how Campbell did things, and I was shocked at how Hood(now Carson for this unit) does things. Of course, I told her about Brendon not being able to come home like he should have the first night since someone left a weapon in another country.

I'm not sure why, but my comment box had disappeared. It should be back now. I don't know what happened. I'm working on my layout, so it's a little messy right now. Though, I am proud of the blend I made.
This post was all over, I apologize.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

I have PCOS and it can be very successfully managed, so don't worry too much about it! =)

-isawitslipaway