Thursday, February 11, 2010

She's A Maaaaaniac.

A lot of drama has gone on with my mom lately, and I'm not sure if I feel comfortable talking about ALL of it. Whatever the case, it's done and over with, but I am left with a feeling on betrayal from my mom. I just don't understand it at all.

I started my second class with Ashford University. I'm thrilled. I know I passed my first class, but my grade isn't posted since some students haven't even turned in their final paper. I made a 99 on my paper, so I know that pushed my grade up from what it was. Go me. I have to read chapter 1 and 2 today so I can do my first discussion for the week, but with the drama, I feel lazy. I know I will get it done. Brendon is shockingly getting off work at 2 something, which means I have to go get him. He's still on the driving suspension I applied to him a while ago. We are going car hunting today and hope we can get something, and if we can tomorrow we will put down a payment for it.

We are actually thinking of using the VA Loan to buy a 3 bedroom house here. We will be here for a few years and we love it here. I don't plan on moving home for the deployment or visit as often, the drive from Colorado to Georgia really sucks. My friend Wendi, is a realtor, and she wants to help us. We found a house that is decent and under $100,000. I say that's a awesome catch. We are stuck between two of them. though. This and this one. Same neighborhood. I've seen them in person. Now, this won't happen for a while since we're waiting for the deployment orders to drop and that case we will use that to get out of the apartment lease. Why pay $700+ for a 2 bedroom apartment when you get pay that much towards owning a home? I do love our apartment complex, don't get me wrong. This isn't going to be happening for a few more months, so I think we're okay right now.

Little one is up from his nap, he's less than thrilled. Off I go.

1 comments:

Ashley February 14, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Most apartment complexes have it to where if you buy a house you can get out of your rental agreement. They just don't let you move out just because. Might be worth asking them! When we bought our house at Campbell that's what we used to get out of our rental agreement :)