Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What what what

I'm frustrated with my current class. As I said before, with that start of the paper I had to do... the professor said to use our adult development book as a reference on that page, but the TA said if we didn't have to use it, then there was no need for it on the page. Uh... what in the world? One says one, and the other says no. The TA answered me AFTER the assignment was due, so I submitted it with what I had, with a reference page about my textbook. At this point, I'm doing what I can to pass this class, and work myself into the program at Colorado Christian University. This is another reason I'm feeling Ashford isn't for me. I feel the teaching isn't at the point I'd like and I don't feel like it's taking me in the right direction. I need to find our taxes from last year, though... I need to fill out a FAFSA since the MyCaa program was halted. I'm almost positive I can get a Pell grant, though. I really don't want anymore student loans. We'll see, though. If not, I'll wait until the fall and be able to use the new FAFSA, I think.


Brendon and I have decided to full TTC, but it's going to be a work in progress working around his schedule. And we've talked about what happens when he deploys, for him not to come home for the birth(that's if we get pregnant right away) at the beginning of the deployment. We'll be trying to have a HBAC/VBAC... preferably a home birth after cesarean. I've done a lot of research and I know it's the way I want to go. Brendon is fine with it, he even watched The Business of Being Born. I don't want another c-section. Even if I can't get a home birth, a vaginal delivery would be fine for me. I want that experience. If we don't have a home birth, I'll probably be doing Hypnobirthing, or using the Bradley Method.

0 comments: