Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hiking

I have to say it was a workout. We headed up to North Cheyenne Canyon to take a walk/hike. Nothing strenuous. It was a little rough since it was cold, as expected. I had a BLAST, and so did Braden. I am going to consider that my exercise for the day! I shall weigh myself tomorrow and see what happens.

Thank God, Brendon has a 4 day this weekend. He's going to the field for over a week on Tuesday. March should be a calmer month, and then April, he's off to Fort Polk for JRTC.

2 comments:

Ashley February 14, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Hey, you should join me on sparkpeople.com! E-mail me and I'll give you my screen name!

Kena February 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

I used to have an account there. I always kept forgetting about it, but I actually use My Fitness Pal. I think it's more user friendly, at least, to me it is. :)