Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Car

We finally got another car. A 2004 Ford Taurus. I wonder how long this car will last, seriously. Payments are relatively cheap. $215 a month. I wish we didn't spend all of our tax money, but we used it mostly for things needed. Braden has a new bed and we have things in the home that were needed.

I have a eye appointment today. It's been about 2 years since I had my eyes checked, and it's time for it. I do plan on getting a box of contacts. I miss them. Braden knows me as mama with glasses. He walks in the room if I'm still sleeping, gets on the bed, shakes me and says "maaaamaaaaaa up up". He then hands me my glasses. It's good he knows me as that. I love him so much. He had a field day with bath tub crayons this morning.

I'm not sure what it is, but Braden is getting these... peach like bumps on him. There's a big one on his back that resembles a ring worm, but I don't know where he'd get that from. He hasn't been around any animals or anyone with it. I've been giving him a Aveeno baby bath. I'm thinking it could be a reaction. We just changed him from whole to 2% milk recently, not that he's two. That's the only new thing he's had to possibly have a reaction from. We switched him back to whole right now. Though, Brendon thinks it's chicken pox. Again, not been around anyone with it and he isn't scratching them. Since we changed him back to whole milk, he hasn't gotten any new ones. So, it's possible it's just a reaction. Otherwise, he seems normal. I'll wait a few more days and see what happens and if it continues, it could be something else, then I'll call Evans for an appointment.

1 comments:

Ashley February 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Hope the little man gets to feeling better soon! Or whatever he has resolves itself quickly. We've decided to keep L on vitD milk. He's a little underweight according to the doctors, so *it* should help a little bit.

&&Yay on the car! Glad you found something that you liked. And you cannot beat that for a car payment!